Corowa Computers, Electronics & Outdoors supply and install diesel caravan heaters.
5kW Diesel Air Heaters
- Smooth, automatic room temperature control with temperature pre-set facility.
- Dynamic LCD display
- Low fuel and power consumption
- Quiet night-time operation.
- Constant, even temperature with fully electronic microprocessor control.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Diagnostic system.
- Power stage to cut heating times.
- Low maintenance, easy to service.
- Can be operated whilst on the move.
- Small and compact design for easy and space-saving installation
- Independent heating device avoids wear and tear or carbon deposits in the engine
- A complete mounting kit makes installation easy.
- Heater Power: 5KW
- Fuel Gasoline: Diesel
- Car Air Conditioning Type: Heating
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Fuel Consumption(L/h): 0.64
- Working Temperature of the Heater:-40℃~+50℃
- Working Temperature of the Oil pump:-40℃~+40℃
- Item Size: 39*14.5*14.5cm
- Heater Color: Red & Black (colour is supplied at random)
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Diesel is readily available across Australia, making it easy to refuel your heater.
- They are very safe to use! Not only do diesel heaters have an auto-shutdown, they significantly reduce the risk of combustion and inhalation hazards. Diesel heaters can be used in transit, meaning you can heat your caravan while you're driving to your next stop!
- Diesel heaters control airflow and combustion with microprocessors. The means your diesel heater will keep a constant temperature in your caravan, making them cheaper and more efficient to run than alternative caravan heaters.
Is diesel right for you?
Here are the important things to consider when investing in a heater:
Where will you mount the heater? Under the bed or the cafe seats are ideal options, but think about where the heat will be directed through your caravan
- Is there enough room to fit the heater?
- How much distance is there between the heater unit and the fuel tank?
- Where will the thermostat and control switch go? These will impact the efficiency of your heater.
- Have you factored in the additional weight of the heater and a full tank of fuel in your payload allowance?
- Is the wattage big enough to heat your caravan?
- Who will install your diesel heater?
Ready to invest?
Drop into the store to have a chat about our diesel heater kits, use the chat button at the bottom of the page (we are happy to call you back at a time that suits you), or call us on 02 6033 3680.