The Best Ugly’s are also the lightest. Featuring TR90 frame and polycarbonate lens, our best polarised sunnies packed with style, optical enhancement coatings and maximum protection, making them the ideal sunglasses for sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
Are you seeking ultimate quality at a great price? Then look no further. Perfect for those who live hard, play hard and are always out and about. These polarised sunnies feature polycarbonate lenses, the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses with extremely high polarisation. Combine that with the anti-scratch, anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coatings and you’ve got yourself a damn good pair of sunnies.
- Polycarbonate Lens – Polycarbonate is the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses. It also offers superior optical clarity and extremely high polarising efficiency
- Polarised Lens – eliminates harmful UV rays and glare, enhances colour and visual clarity
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- TR 90 Frame – Highly Flexible and light weight
- Anti-Scratch Lens Coating – strengthens and protects the lens making it highly scratch resistant whilst also extending the life of the lens
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating – filters glare from angles the sunglass cannot cover to further reduce squinting and provide enhanced polarisation
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating – provides salt water resistance for up to 72 hours, perfect for when you’re at the beach, relaxing pool side or out for a spot of fishing
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016
- Frame colour: Shiny Black Frame/Smoke Lens OR Graduate Brown Frame/Brown Lens
- Eye Size: 63mm
- Bridge: 16mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Diagonal: 63mm
- Base Curve: 6mm
- Arm Length/Temple: 135
- SKU: PC3374
- Your Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.