This kit is designed to give you all the main tools required for a DIY installation of your diesel heater. If you are a little handy on tools, then you can save a considerable amount of money on getting your diesel heater installed!
AU Focus diesel heaters (sold separately) include step by step instructions and tips along the way to achieve this yourself. The installation manual includes everything from planning the installation before you start and then gives you a step-by-step detailed instruction on getting your new heater installed both safely and efficiently.
- Metal Ring to install underneath the mounting plate in a standard diesel heater kit 5kw or 2kw. (AU Focus diesel heater kits already include this part)
- 105mm hole saw for the Metal ring drop through the floor
- 80mm hole saw for 5kw vents
- 65mm hole saw for 2kw vents
- Allan Keys to assemble / secure hole saw drill bits
- Flame retardant silicon to seal the mounting plate and any other holes as required
- Cutter for clean cuts of fuel line and conduit
- Electrical tape for use where required
- Power wire connectors to shorten wiring where required
- Magnetic sockets tor all clamps and screws (7mm, 8mm & 10mm)
- Spare gaskets for maintenance use with 2kw unit as spare parts
- Glow Plug Tool Kit for maintenance as a spare part
- Rubber glove for use with silicone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.