Safari H2O Kayaks and Canoes are custom built & coloured locally near Wangaratta.
PRE-ORDER FOR SUMMER/CHRISTMAS - ALLOW THREE WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. LOCAL PICK UP OR DELIVERY ONLY.
The Murray Fishing Kayak
The Murray is the result of years of testing and planning, in consultation with pro fishing reporters, recreational fishing industry leaders and our own keen and dedicated fishing staff – all of whom gave us their ultimate fishing kayak wish list. Designed with a unique shallow draft, the Murray provides excellent tracking and manoeuvrability.
The Murray Fishing provides everything that a fisherman needs, in the place that you need it. If a feature doesn’t add to the fishing experience, it’s not on The Murray Fishing.
The hull of the boat was extensively designed, resulting in a kayak that produces speed as fast as a boat a metre longer, but with uncompromised tracking. It has manoeuvrability that lets you fish in amongst snags in all sorts of river situations, to a level that has not been experienced before.
Why choose The Murray Fishing?
- Put simply, it is an uncompromised kayak for what a fisherman wants and needs. It has a shallow draft that is a real advantage, particularly when Murray Cod fishing around snags.
- The ergonomics and light weight of the boat allow for easy loading and unloading with up to 160kg of combined carrying capacity, making it a leader in its field.
- Lots of flat deck areas allow you to customise the kayak to create the perfect fishing companion.
Category: Sit-On Top / Fishing
Application: Complete uncompromised fishing kayak. Inland waters such as rivers, lakes; bays, estuaries, calmer ocean conditions.
- Deluxe fishing seat
- Unique Double Tunnel Hull Technology
- Lure pockets ergonomically located on both sides of the boat, right where you need them
- Plano #3 waterproof tackle box
- 4 flush mounted rod holders
- Rail Blazer™ rod holder to be custom fitted where you require it
- Paddle clips
- Adjustable foot rests
- Two storage hatches
- Unique UF Design™ handles make the boat easy and comfortable to lift, from any angle
- Kiddy seat lets you share the padding experience with small children and teach them from a young age
- 6” hatch
- Bungee deck rigging to store loose items
- Cup holder
- Paddle included
The Murray Fishing story:
We know a lot of keen fisherman, and paddling is not their first priority, fishing is. Through ongoing discussions with them, we got to understand what they saw as the perfect boat and the wish list evolved as to what the boat should be like, and what it should include.
That sowed the seed for the designing and inventing of the Murray Fishing kayak. Consultation with professional reporters and industry experts, along with our uncompromised approach to hull design, resulted in what we have today.
The boat needed to be so nice to paddle, so easy to use, and easy to load and unload in order for it to be a success.
Dan Lacey, our chief pattern maker, who is a very keen fisherman and an accomplished paddler, made it his passion and goal to produce a boat from the perfect wish list. He used it as an opportunity to build something that he knew he would want to use himself.
Paddler weight: Up to 160kg
Deck height: 30cm
Please contact us for advice to make the right choice for you before you buy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.