Large screw-in Peggy Peg for securing large sites on various surfaces.
The real deal. Lightweight but superbly strong and guaranteed to secure tightly every time. You can set up camp in limited time and have neighbouring campers jealous of the superb setup. Screws in and out with minimal effort, giving you more time to relax!
- Bright orange, user-friendly colour makes them easy to find
- Lower part of peg is threaded for grip but more importantly, allows the peg to be released easily
- Made with UV reinforced fibreglass for optimal flexibility and strength
- Includes a strong blue rope clip; the fastening will be tighter and stronger when this is secured closer to the ground
- Due to unique design, these pegs do not need to be screwed all the way in; as long as the threaded part is embedded into the ground, then you can be certain that the peg will hold fast
- Use with Peggy Peg combo tool or cordless drill (sold separately) in any ground type
- Designed in Europe, manufactured in China
- Length Overall: 310mm
- Length of thread: 190mm / Width of thread: 30mm
- Width of head just below the hex head: 25mm
- Weight each: 64g
- Torque: 30Nm
- Pack Contents: 2 large pegs, 2 blue rope clips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.