Standard screw-in Peggy Peg for multiple purposes and ground types.
These are the real deal. With incredible strength and flexibility, you will use this peg 90% of the time. Amazing ability to ‘worm’ its way between stones and obstacles to give you a good secure anchoring point and withstand significant pressure so you won’t have to replace bent tent pegs again.
- Manufactured with UV reinforced fibreglass for maximum flexibility and durability in external conditions
- Bright orange in colour, easy to see
- Wider thread down lower half of peg creates a resolute anchor without the entire peg being inserted and allows for blue rope clip to be adjusted
- Excels in soil and softer conditions where normal metal pegs just don’t hold, and proven to hold powerful grip in most external conditions
- Compatible with cordless drill and the combo tool (both sold separately)
Designed in Europe, manufatured in China
Pack Includes: 12 Standard Pegs, 12 blue rope clips
- Length overall: 200mm
- Length of thread: 80mm
- Width of thread: 15mm
- Width of head just below the hex head: 25mm
- Weight each: 22g
- Torque: 25nm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.