Single & double guy rope kits with 6mm rope, timber slide and metal spring for securing larger campsites.
Having the correct tie-down kit is essential if you want to feel certain about the security of your campsite. This rope kit has an optional metal spring, allowing for greater support and security on much larger campsites. The spring absorbs pressure, creating greater tension on the guy rope and keeping material taut for longer.
- Made from 6mm polypropylene UV stable rope, ensuring that despite constant exposure to the sun, it will not diminish in quality
- Hard wearing timber runner is unlikely to break in most conditions makes it simple to tension guy ropes when fastening bigger tents and campsites
- Galvanised steel rope splice clips
- Heavy duty design to withstand harsher environmental conditions
- Double guy rope set is designed to for use on corner poles, spreader bar ridge bars, and roof rails
- Spring absorbs pressure; assists in maintaining greater tension on the guy rope and keeps material taut for longer
- Manufactured in Australia
- Single: 6mm rope & metal spring - 38K
- Double: 6mm rope & metal spring - 38KK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.