Need help baiting your hook or reading your Sunday paper? There’s nothing worse than copping an eye full of UV rays while swapping your sunnies for specs to bait up the next line, just ask any vision-impaired fishermen. In light of this, Ugly Fish have combined sophistication, safety and style to create the Bifocal range; the ultimate set of sunnies for anyone who wears reading glasses.
These bifocal sunnies are perfect for anyone who wears reading glasses and enjoys a spot of fishing making tying knots, baiting hooks or reading a map a breeze. Also ideal for just lazing in the sun with the paper, a magazine or a good book.
- Bifocal Lens – A nylon lens with the addition of a bifocal reader. Nylon is an extremely tough and impact resistant material that is also quite flexible
- Polarised Lens - Eliminates harmful UV rays and glare to reduce squinting. Also enhances colour and visual clarity
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- Aluminium Frame - super lightweight sports metal
- Anti-Scratch Lens Coating - strengthens and protects the lens making it highly scratch resistant whilst also extending the life of the lens
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating - filters glare from angles the sunglass cannot cover to further reduce squinting and provide enhanced polarisation
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating - provides salt water resistance for up to 72 hours, perfect for when you’re at the beach, relaxing pool side or out for a spot of fishing
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016
- Frame: Matte Black Frame with Smoke or Brown lens
- SKU: PN24203
- Your Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.