Ugly Fish Photochromic Polarised sunglasses are adaptable to different light conditions, making them ideal for low light fishing conditions. With the ability to lighten or darken based on UV strength, the photochromic glasses offer the ultimate experience by allowing the optimum amount of light to pass through the lens. The Lenses will change from Yellow to Smoke or Amber to Smoke, making them the perfect pair of sunnies if you want to avoid carrying multiple sets of glasses based on fishing conditions.
These Photochromic polarised sunnies feature polycarbonate lenses, the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses with extremely high polarisation. Combine that with the anti-scratch, anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coatings and you’ve got yourself a damn good pair of sunnies.
- Polycarbonate Lens – Polycarbonate is the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses. It also offers superior optical clarity and extremely high polarising efficiency
- Photochromic Polarised Lens – eliminates harmful UV rays and glare
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- TR 90 Frame – Highly Flexible and light weight
- Anti-Scratch Lens Coating – strengthens and protects the lens making it highly scratch resistant whilst also extending the life of the lens
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating – filters glare from angles the sunglass cannot cover to further reduce squinting and provide enhanced polarisation
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating – provides salt water resistance for up to 72 hours, perfect for when you’re at the beach, relaxing pool side or out for a spot of fishing
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016
- Frame colour: Matte Black
- Eye Size: 64mm
- Bridge: 16mm
- SKU: PPH8111
- Your Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.