Vinyl Repair Kit
Tear-aid Type B Green instant repair system suited for vinyl and vinyl-coated products.
Rips & tears on any vinyl surface are no longer a dreaded problem if you have this Tear-aid instant repair system on hand. It has its own unique features that enable it to perform exceptionally well in any area, and is more effective than any other repair patches, on both dry and wet surfaces.
- Due to its high elasticity, Tear-aid has the unique ability to stretch across the tear when inflatable objects are being re-inflated. This means that the patch never becomes strained or tense which would pose the risk of splitting again.
Works equally well on dry or wet vinyl, so it is perfect for underwater repairs on pools, etc.
- Won't weaken or discolour with extreme temperatures or pressure or over time.
- Resists abrasion and punctures.
- Resists UV.
- Clear, easy cutting tape.
- Inhibitor which blocks the oils in vinyl to ensure its bonds.
- Ideal for: vinyl RV awnings, air mattresses, inflatables, and other vinyl products.
- Dimensions: 75mm x 300mm + small patches
- Includes cleaner
Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which cause the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls resulting in a long lasting repair.
Each TEAR-AID® repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.